For live screencast collaboration, follow this link.
Gaggle Classroom Setup
- Click Student Admin
- Click User List
- Click Classes
- Click New Class
- Type a name for your class; consider including class period.
- Click Okay
- You can choose whether or not you want to be in the class. Essentially it will cause you to receive emails that you send out to the class.
- You DO want to create a homework drop box for this class.
- Students have to be added one at a time by dragging their names above to the class you want them in below.
Response Classroom Setup
- Goldenrod icon
- Teacher Tools
- Create a new SMART Teacher file and set up your class lists.
- Fill out form and save.
- Save file to C: drive,
- Not to network, My Documents or Thumb Drive
- Switch to Gradebook view using link at bottom
- Setup class
- Use unique class name including period
- Add students using Students tab
- Select class
- Click Start Class
- wordpress.com vs wordpress.org
- Navigate to wordpress.com
- Press “Get started here” button
- Enter preferred blog address, first and last name, and email address
- Submit and await email