- Concept Talk – Go to Gaggle and complete the Concept Talk assignment there. You will be working with your groups and will also use PearsonSuccessnet.
- Main Idea & Details
- In your Reading Street book, turn to page 140 (or use your online book).
- Read through the section on Main Idea and Details before viewing the EnvisionIt video atPearsonSuccessNet. You have to clickthe “Read and Comprehend” tab at the top.
- Create a graphic organizer like the one on page 140. (Do not forget your heading.)
- Read “Park Ranger” on page 141.
- Fill in the main idea and details from “Park Ranger.”
- Create a chart like this.
- Draw a picture to represent a glacier.
- Finish the chart: For each vocabulary word, use the definition from your glossary, draw a picture to represent the word, and write a caption that could describe the picture.
- If you do not finish in class, make sure to complete the chart for homework.
- Complete pages 84 & 88 in your Reader’s and Writer’s Notebook.
- Write or Die writing practice
- Reader Response from Leveled Readers
- MovieMaker Vocabulary – By now you should have images for all of your words and a music track. Start putting the pieces together in MovieMaker.
- If you need help, watch this:
- Go to Manga High and work your way through any of the challenges I have assigned there.
- Baseball Multiplication: Dice
- Learn Your Tables
- Finding Multiples
- Ghost Blaster
- Rapid Recall – Multiplication
- Venn Multiples
- Arithmetic Four
- You may continue fine-tuning your BioCube notes.
- Each of the categories after the first three must have at least two full sentences.
- Use resources other than Wikipedia if necessary.
- Research to try to find something else that is interesting about Cuba.
- Give some food to people who need it.
- Cuban Research Project questionnaire
- Cuban map
- Celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month