- Braingenie – Dominate math and science. Braingenie builds deep mastery and sharpens problem-solving skills. Learn, practice, and quiz yourself on 5,000+ skills. Compete in real-time multiplayer matches. Win badges and go for a top spot on the leaderboard. For ages 13 and up.
- ConnectEd (My Math)
- DigitWhiz – DigitWhiz is a foundational math program where kids master skills needed for pre-algebra and beyond using adaptive games. DigitWhiz is created by a teacher and aligned to the common core.
- Geoboard – The Geoboard is a tool for exploring a variety of mathematical topics introduced in the elementary and middle grades. Learners stretch bands around the pegs to form line segments and polygons and make discoveries about perimeter, area, angles, congruence, fractions, and more.
- MinyanLand – MinyanLand is a virtual community designed to engage kids and families in games and interaction that are entertaining and educational. MinyanLand is a platform created to entertain and educate a young generation so they understand the concept of a market and the basics of economics and finance on a real world level. The economic system of MinyanLand mimics the real-life pricing of general goods and services. As players participate in the system, their actions will affect the overall MinyanLand economy.
- Ònline Banking Simulator – The Ultimate Money Skills Bank is a great, interactive way for you to learn about and experience alternative ways to bank. From online banking to mobile banking to text banking, you’ll find out how to use these easy, convenient self-service banking methods. You’ll also learn about a variety of ways to better manage your accounts.