- Google Cultural Institute – Google has created this site to provide a visually rich and interactive online experience for telling cultural stories in new ways.
- Reach and Teach – A peace and social justice learning company dedicated to transforming the world through teachable moments
- Teaching Children Philosophy – This website is dedicated to helping adults conduct philosophical discussion with and among elementary school children. Contrary to what many people think, young children are both interested in and good at discussing philosophical questions. Picture books are a great way to initiate a philosophical discussion with young children and this site will help you get started.
- TimelineJS – Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy, and intuitive to use. TimelineJS can pull in media from different sources. It has built in support for: Twitter, Flickr, Google Maps, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Wikipedia, SoundCloud and more media types in the future. Creating one is as easy as filling in a Google spreadsheet or as detailed as JSON.
- Today’s Document Illustrated – Our National Archives, in Washington, DC, publishes a handy, educational RSS feed called “Today’s Document.” From those Documents, you’ll see Jon White make drawings here. Some of them have cows.