- No Hands
- Extended Desktop
- Click and drag tabs
- Bookmark to bar
- X-Ray Goggles
- Windows Movie Maker (tutorial)
- Tasks v. Collections
- Tools>Options>Advanced>Picture Duration
- Video Effects
- Video Transitions
- Titles and credits
- Show Storyboard/Show Timeline
- Click and drag to change length
- File>Save Movie File>My Computer>Next
- The problem with audio…
- PortableApps – Portable versions of very useful applications, that can often be installed without the computer user permissions necessary otherwise.
- GIMP – Incredibly powerful image editor, but it’s free and open source. It has a long learning curve, but it is well worth it. Completely remove the word Photoshop from your vocabulary. (portable here)
- Audacity – Powerful and simple audio recording and editing, also free and open source. (portable here)
- Soundcloud/ThingLink (example)
Windows Movie Maker is picky about format. If you cannot import any given file, Winff should be able to help.
You must be logged in to post a comment.