For both of the movies below, you can have more than one open, as well.
- Pandora – Enter an artist or song. In the controls band at the top, change the volume to something appropriate (or all the way down, if you prefer).
- Life in a Day – An HD movie created by YouTube users. Mute the volume by pressing the speaker button in the lower right of the video.
- Jungle Book – A classic that is now in the public domain. Click the word “flash” below the movie. Press play and then turn the sound off.
- monoface – This one is just fun, and very strange.
- Make-a-Flake – This one is just fun, and not nearly so strange.
- Ubuntu (download page) – This will download a very large file. If you are really cool, you will figure out how to use it.